What is Jojoba?
Pronounced “ho – ho – ba, (think Father Christmas!) this essential oil is a wonderful little ingredient. Dependent on your skin type, jojoba oil has proven to have benefits including repairing damaged skin, protecting skin from ageing and keeping skin moisturised, nourished and healthy. The oil that is extracted from the jojoba bean is a bit of a unique ingredient your skin will love.
- Aloe Vera soothes the skin.
- Vitamin E (antioxidant) helps protect skin against free radical damage caused by pollution and the sun's radiation.
- Papaya Extract with papain (enzyme) gently dissolves dead skin cells encouraging a smoother, healthier texture to the skin.
- Can be used in the bath or shower.
- Immediately hydrates dry, rough or dull looking skin.
- Rich in fatty acids.
- Shea Butter conditions and plumps up the skin.
- Macadamia Oil helps to smooth and even out skin texture.
- Vitamin E (antioxidant) heals and protects the skin.
- Helps reduce visible signs of ageing.
- Skin is left soft, glowing and delicately fragranced.
Seaweed & Samphire Hand and Body lotion will refresh those seaside memories of the invigorating sea air and mist on your skin. Salt-water seaweed blended with the dark, woody aromas of samphire creates a rich fragrance. Made in the UK and formulated with natural essential oils, this hand and body lotion is contained in an apothecary style bottle to add a splash of style to your skincare.
The lotion is blended to nourish and hydrate the skin, leaving it soft and smooth to the touch. We recommend using after our Seaweed & Samphire Hand and Body Wash for added hydration.
Green Fig and Lavender wash combines two enticing scents to create a subtle yet captivating fragrance. Made in the UK and bottled in old apothecary style bottles, our lotion is made with natural essential oils. Moisturising and hydrating, this lotion leaves skin feeling soothed, soft and silky. Ideal for everyday use, use after washing with our Green Fig and Lavender wash for instant moisture and to lock in the scent.