Infused with the sensual, exotic fragrance of Hawaiian flowers.
- Floral notes of Gardenia and Jasmine blend into a warm, woody sultry base
- Evocative aroma will lift flagging spirits with thoughts of happiness, holidays and romance in faraway places
- Exquisite frosted glass holder
- A perfect gift
£30.00 Add to basket
Mandarin, bergamot, blackcurrant, pineapple and pink peppercorn sparkle over rose, lily and jasmine, evolving into the richness of patchouli, oak moss, sandalwood and musk The rich and sensuous Ruth Mastenbroek fragrance will glow and emanate throughout your space for hours. 200g Burning Time: 40hrs
£30.00 Add to basket
25 years ago Timothy Dunn opened his first flower shop on 220 Fulham Palace Road – to commemorate this the Two Twenty Candle has been expertly crafted, emulating the famed scent of dried mimosa and lavender that was an integral feature of Timothy’s florists. Add luxury to your home with this beautifully exuberant fragrance, and enjoy one of Timothy’s most unique creations to-date. 345g Burning Time: 60hrs
Samarkand, or the Stone City, was long considered the Rome of the East. It was the capital city of Tamerlane’s great empire and the cross roads of the Great Silk Route between China and the West. Timothy was inspired to develop this candle by memories of its ancient architecture, diverse cultures, lush and beautiful gardens and, of course, the silk and spices that still flood through its extraordinary city. A rich aromatic and sensual spicy wood accord with exotic tea; bergamot, cardamom, ginger, cinnamon and clove wrapped in a sumptuous Madagascan vanilla; suede musks, frankincense, patchouli and vetiver all combined to make this beautiful evocative fragrance. 345g Burning Time: 60hrs
Inspired by the heat of the desert and the intense exoticism of the many cities of ancient Persia; reminiscent of the bustling souks in Dubai and Bahrain and of heady Arabian Nights with an exotic blend of woods, resins and deep spices to create the aroma experienced when wandering around a Middle Eastern market place. Top notes of black pepper, saffron and dark amber blended with cedarwood, sandalwood and neroli, ending with base notes of frankincense, spiced fruit teas, patchouli and oud, a common name for agar wood - a rare and precious natural oil from north east India. 345g Burning Time: 60hrs
Inspired by memories of lazy days reading and snorkelling over the coral reefs in the Maldives and by the fresh smell of the Indian Ocean. The fragrance is a refreshing ozonic floral complex with top notes of grapefruit, orange flower and jasmine-enhanced with violet, geranium, ylang ylang, muguet and a heart of ozonic marine. 345g Burning Time: 60hrs
* Receive a FREE candle snuffer with any Rathborne candle purchase of £32 and over. * The crisp, perfumed scent of a bowl of oranges, glowing in the light of a crackling log fire. Sharp and tangy citrus top notes, with a rich black amber heart blend with a smoky, woody undercurrent of birch, fir balsam and oak wood in this sophisticated, fruity scent. This candle has been hand poured in Dublin using traditional methods. The special beeswax blend is fragranced with premium essential oils for an unforgettable scent experience. Rathborne craft their luxury scents to complement the home and indulge the senses, making them the perfect accompaniment to modern living. Made with techniques refined over six centuries, every aspect of this candle is given a touch of luxury. 75g single wick candle. Burns for up to 20 hours. 190g two wick candle: Burns for up to 40 hours. 390g four wick candle. Burns for up to 50 hours. Citrus essential oils have been found to help reduce stress and lift the mood, making this warm and comforting scent a true joy, perfect for an evening entertaining guests.
£18.00 – £48.00 Select options
* Receive a FREE candle snuffer with any Rathborne candle purchase of £32 and over. * The warmth of cloves is synonymous with luxury and comfort, senses captured by bowls of rich spices and tangy orange zest. The luxurious top note of cloves is given depth by warm rosewood and a hint of orange zest and eucalyptus, resting on rich base notes of cinnamon and black amber, a scent to transport you. This candle has been hand poured in Dublin using traditional methods. Their special beeswax blend is fragranced with premium essential oils for an unforgettable scent experience. Rathborne craft their luxury scents to complement the home and indulge the senses, making them the perfect accompaniment to modern living. Made with techniques refined over six centuries, every aspect of this candle is given a touch of luxury. 75g, single wick candle. Burns for up to 20 hours. 190g two wick candle: Burns for up to 40 hours. 390g four wick candle. Burns for up to 50 hours. For centuries cloves were regarded as a precious commodity, and gave depth to food from the wealthiest kitchens in Ireland. Today cloves are added to hot whiskey, believed to produce a restorative tonic against colds.
£18.00 – £48.00 Select options